The Shipper (2020)
- Title: จิ้นนายกลายเป็นฉัน / Chin Nai Klai Pen Chan
- Also known as: The Shipper: You Became Me
- Duration: 12 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Romance/Fantasy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday
- Broadcast network: GMM25
- Broadcast period: May 22, 2020 --- August 7, 2020
- Theme song: Kae Glai Glai (แคร์ไกลไกล) by: La-Ong-Fong
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- First Kanaphan Puitrakul as Kim / Pan (in Kim's body)
- Prigkhing Sureeyaret Yakaret as Pan / Kim (in Pan's body)
- Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee as Khet (Kim's younger brother)
- Fluke Pusit Disthapisit as Way
- Kanyarat Ruangrung (Ploy) as Soda (Pan's Yaoi friend)
- Benyapa Jeenprasom (View) as Pingping (Way's Girlfriend)
- Dada Warinda Damrongphol as Teacher Angkana / Kanana
- Jennie Panhan as Angel of Death
A fujoshi who is a hard shipper had an accident and her soul got into Kim's body. She takes advantage of the situation to make her ship sails while Kim's brother notices that his brother is not the same. source: @OGTNAF on Twitter
Pan and Soda, two fujoshi girls like to imagine boy couples getting together. The two that they both like to partner up are two best friends in the school: Way, the cool athlete, and Kim, an outstanding student. Although in truth both know that the whole story is just a fantasy, because Way already has a girlfriend, PhingPhing, which irritates the two girls.
One day, after almost causing Way to be expelled, Pan meets Kim, who volunteers to take Pan home, but both have their souls reaped due to an accident by the god of death. After realizing that their time isn't that over, she sends their spirits back into their bodies. When waking up, Pan finds herself in the body of Kim from the mistakes of the god of death. Meanwhile, Kim's soul in Pan's body is still not recovered. The god of death promised to find a solution, but for now Pan has to stay in Kim's body.
But being Kim is not easy at all. Even being near Way creates an awkward moment. In addition, the matter is even more difficult. Pan soon learned that Khet her friend in school is the real brother of Kim. This puts her in an even more awkward situation. However, she decides to use this as a chance to make her ship sail. Will Pan successfully get Way and Kim shipped? Or is it all too much for her? (Source: GMMTV)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..