Tur Keu Cheewit
- Title: เธอคือชีวิต / Tur Keu Cheewit
- Also known as: You Are My Life
- Duration: Episode 12
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Fantasy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday - Thursday (Prime Time)
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: March 13, 2008 - April 25, 2008
- Theme song: "Tur Keu Cheewit" Artist: Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech
- Ending song: "Cheewit Tee Luer" By: M Auttapon The Star
- Producer: Dida
- Director: ???
- Screenwriter: ???
- Company Name: ???
- Weir Sukollawat Kanarot as Tol-mon
- Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech as On-in/Tua Lek
- Kwan Usamanee Vaithayanon as Sang-tawan
- Au Nawapol Puwadol as Jirat / Sang
- Mai Bawornpoj Jaikunta as Kawin
- Wut Asadawut Lerngsoontorn as Root
- Duangdao Jarujinda as Ah'dao
- Cheer Thikumporn Rittapinun as Kae-kaih (younger of Ah'dao)
- Som Tunsinee Promsut as Phat-cha
- Miang Atima Thanaseniwat as Ruja
- Yam Rungrada as Aeuar-feuar as
On-in(Pinky) and (Jirat) Au are death gods, grim reapers, death agents or whatever you wanna call it. They escort the dead to the afterlife. Somehow On-in has an accident and becomes human. Even has a human she still has her death supernatural abilities?? On-in and Tol-Mon (Weir) are gonna fall in love but they can’t be together because he is human and she is a death agent. Credit to:Lyn
Tol-mon and sang tawan end up together at the end cuz on-in(pinky) is used sang tawan(Kwan) body when she become human then sang tawan was sick at hospital.So when jirat get on-in back cuz of the mad that she help them not help he get the girl he love then sang tawan will come out. Later tol-mon getting question for himself why does on-in and sang tawan have something the same and sometime have the same personality.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..