Wiang Roy Dao
- Title: Wieng Roy Dao / เวียงร้อยดาว
- Also known as:
- Duration: 14 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Horror/Supernatural
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Mon-Tue
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: January 13, 2014 --- February 25, 2014
- Theme song: "theme song" Mint Maleewan
- Producer: Dang Tanya
- Director: Sataporn Nakwilai
- Company Name: Act Art Generation
- Taew Natapohn Tameeruks as Roy Dao / Meda Badinthorn
- Smart Krissada Pornweroj as Khun Chai (Mor) Sipthip Wirumat
- Donut Manasnan Panlertwongskul as Wiang Kaew
- Top Jaron Sorat as Poramat (Por) Yutitada
- Ploy Pattrakorn Tungsupakul as Dala
- Jack Methus Treerattanawareesin as Mark
- Focus Jeerakul as Khun Ying Nanfah Wirumat
- Sumonthip Leungutai (Kubkib) as Kratin
- Pisarn Akraserane as Badinthorn
- Dom Haetrakul as Pakorn Badinthorn
- Natharika Thamapreedanan as Temdeun Badinthorn
- Pym Pympan Chalayanacupt as Jomjit Badinthorn
- Ngek Kanlaya / เง็ก กัลยา as SoiFa Badinthorn
- Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang) as Dararet (Ret) Badinthorn
- Chain Techin Pinchatree as Wirawit (Wit) Badinthorn
- Butr Boossiri Rattanapaisansuk as
- Geng Chartchai Ngarmsan as
Roy Dao lived in American and was raised by an American parent after her biological mother passed away when she was a baby. She grow up into a young beautiful lady and came back to Thailand to inheritance her death father will, but She start to heard a mystery noise coming from Wiang Roy Dao, the place where Wiang Kaew (her biological mother) used to lived there when she was still alive. Roy Dao started to go investigated the voice that she heard and the communicated start happening to her, she see the spirit of Wiang Kaew coming to hunted everyone in the Badanto's House...
Other Synopsis/Review (with Spoilers)
Roy Dao lived with her Uncle and Aunt after the death of her biological mother, but due to her frail condition she is always constantly in the hospital. When Roy Dao's condition worsens the hospital calls to inform Meda and her parents, but as they rush to the hospital Meda's parents die in a car crash, while Roy Dao passes away at the same time. Meda who loses her eyesight due to the crash is given new eyes due to Roy Dao's donation.
After constant visions, Meda reads her father's dairy, and the letter from her family's lawyer about Roy Dao. To thank Roy Dao, Meda travels to Thailand secretly as Roy Dao. Once there she is thrown into a family struggle over inheritance and even meets Khun Chai Sipthip, who blames her family for his father's suicide. Roy Dao (Or Meda) starts to have vision of a woman with long hair, who she eventually finds out is Wiang Kaew. Wiang Kaew begins to show Roy Dao visions of her life and the way she was treated. After Wiang Kaew's constant visits to Roy Dao's grandfather and the deaths of the servants in the Bodinthorn House, they finally decide to find Wiang Kaew's body that was chained and thrown into the pond.
Instead of burying Wiang Kaew's body for reincarnation, Roy Dao's grandfather hides it away, allowing Wiang Kaew to exact her revenge on the remanding survivors in the Bodinthorn House. Will Roy Dao be able to stop her mother and show her the path to forgiveness?
(Sorry, I know I cut out alot of information, but I don't want to give out too much spoilers otherwise what's the point of watching this Lakorn.)
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..
Enable comment auto-refresher