Champoo Garm Marm
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Champoo Garm Marm
- Also known as: ชมพู่แก้มแหม่ม
- Duration: 14 episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Fri-Sun
- Broadcast network: thaitv3
- Broadcast period: (2008 March 29th -end of April)
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Maker J Group
- Not Vorarit Fuangarome as Character Name
- Peeranee Kongthai (Matt) as Chompoo
- Tuk Boriboon Junreung as Character Name
- Goti as Character Name
- Joon Kittikun Sumridpansuk as Character Name
- Anan Boonak as Character Name
- Golf Benjapol Cheuyaroon as Character Name
- Peter Tuinstra as Character Name
- Mam Jintara Sukapat as Character Name
- Annette Tate as Character Name
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Champoo is a tom boy girl who grew up in a small village. She lived with her aunt who is single and likes to help out the people in the village. Pra'Ek is a very nice guy who just transfer to work in the village. Hi's father and Champoo's aunt used to date which makes the two women (champoo's aunt and pra'ek's mother rivals.) Even till now, Pra'ek's father still have regret for cheating on champoo's aunt. Champoo's father is in jail for stealing and this makes Champoo's aunt mad at him, plus there used to be romantic feeling between champoo's father and her Aunt. Her father come back into her life and he bring with him another daughter which makes her aunts hates her father more because he promise to love champoo's mother only but now her have another child with another women. Credit to nikkie at thai raw lakorns
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..