From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Dung Sawan Sab (ดั่งสวรรค์สาบ)
- Also known as: Like Heaven's Curse
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: March 4, 2001
- Theme song: "Ruk Tur Tee Sood" Uttawadee Jiramaneekul
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: DaraVDO
- Suvanant Kongying (Kob) as Dawan
- Nattawut Skidjai (Poh) as Kan
- Nott Nuti Khemayotin as Character Name
- Chester Thanaporn McDonald as Character Name
- Duangdao Jarujinda as Character Name
- Yada Cherdcootrakool as Character Name
- Oil Sirima as Character Name
- Natharinee Kanasoot (Mink) as Character Name
- Toon Hirunyasap as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
- May Contain Spoilers
Dawan (Kob) is the only daughter of a rich business man. She's completely spoiled. She is a famous playgirl, who likes to go out with different men. Her hobby is trying to get attention from men, especially the one with girlfriend. Before her father die, he makes a conditional will. Dawan must marry Karn (Poh), his best friend's son. Otherwise, she will not get any inherited. So Dawan & Kan engage. __HIDER__
<hide> Two year passes by, Dawan never changes until she get into a car accident. After the accident, she lost her memory. Dawan becomes a very nice girl (completely opposite to her old self). Because of her rotten past, most people hate her. They take advantage from her.
To protect her, Karn (unwillingly) marries Dawan. After the marriage, Karn finds out that Dawan was innocent. He learns to love her. And she loves him. However, deep inside, Dawan never forgive herself for being such a bad person. She always blame herself of her rotten past.
Many people who dislike Dawan try to break them up, including Atitap, Dawan's ex-boyfriend. One day, Atitap kidnaps Dawan while she is on her way home. Coincidently, Karn sees Atitap driving Dawan's car and follows them. To stop the car, Karn knocks Atitap's car off the road. Dawan ends up in the hospital.
When Dawan wakes up, she remembers everything before the first accident. But she forgets everything after that. This means she forgets everything about her marriage. And how much she loves Karn. Poor Karn tries to convince his wife that they were having a happy marriage and how much they love each other. But Dawan only want to see Atitap, the ex-boyfriend. When everything is about to fall apart before Karn, Rujiga shoots and kills Atitap. Rujiga is one of Dawan's cousin who get raped by Atitap.
Will Dawan remember Karn? What will happen to Karn & his beloved wife? Find out in Dang Sawan Sarb (Like Heaven's curse).
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..