Majurat See Nam Pueng
- Title: (มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง) Majurat See Nampeung
- Also known as: Honey-colored God of Death
- Duration: 15 episode
- Genre: Kiss/Slap, Romance/Drama
- Popularity: TBR
- Air time: Monday - Tuesday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: May 13, 2013 - July 1, 2013
- Theme song: "คนที่ร้ายคนที่รัก" - วิเชียร ตันติพิมลพันธ์
- Producer: Nong Arunosha
- Director: Mai Pawat
- Company Name: Broadcast Thai
- Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan as Paat Pathamakul
- Namtarn Pichukkana Wongsarattanasin as Rojanasnai Peung Wichanee
- Tah Warit Tipgomut as Lieutenant General Prawut Thraipolrachata
- Saiparn Apinya Sakuljaroensuk as Romereuthai
- Boy Pidsanu Nimsakul as Pootawee
- Ice Apissada Kreurkongka as Uraat
- Deaw Suriyon Aroonwattanakul as Officer/Liutenant Waraat
- Mick Boromwuti Hiranyatithi as Chit
- Sawitree Samipak as Preme
- Suchao Pongwilai as Character Name
This is a story of two close families that promised and agreed of their children's marriage before they were born. Madam Lamphao, the head of Wichanee family, has two daughters: An elder daughter called Rojanasnai and her youngest Romereuthai. The elder sister already has a lover named Prawut Wuttisak. While Madam Preme, the head of Pathamakul family, has only one son called Paat Pathamakul. When the time came and the youngest daughter Romereuthai learned that she had to marry a son of her mother's friend, she was dissatisfied and opposed it because in her opinion Paat is a rustic, old-fashionable fool. So she forced her sister to marry him instead but Rojanasnai also defied it since she had her lover. In order to get her sister consent to get married Romeruethai used her last choice by revealing the truth that Rojanasnai was not her biological sister but an orphan that her mum adopted at the very young age. Overwhelmed with consciousness of gratitude Rojanasnai finally accepted the marriage to pay back the debt of gratitude.When Pathamakul heard the news of marriage acceptance Paat came to see his fiancé for the very first time and when he arrived and found out that his fiancé is not Madam Lamphao's daughter he was angry thinking that they tried to fool him and that she was after his money. When Romereuthai met Paat she was stunned, she never thought that a rural guy could be that amazingly handsome. So she tried each and every way to seduce him but he didn't fall for it or worse he was not interested in her at all. Paat decided to bring Rojanasnai back to his home and under the mutual misunderstanding and conflict he always threatened and reminded her that they were only technically married. And if she leaves him during the first three months this will mean war between these two families... Will this loveless marriage which was born of a promise and hate turn to love at last?
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..