Nang Sao Jing Jai Kub Nai San Dee
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: นางสาวจริงใจกับนายแสนดี
- Also known as: Khmer title: Kromomm Smoss, Komloss Jowm
- Duration: 16 Episodes
- Genre: Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday -Thursday 8:20pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2004
- Theme song: "Jing Jai Wai Goan" - Nadia Nimidwanit
"Piang Chai Kon Nee(Mai Chai Poo Wi Set) - Sumeth Ongarj
- Original writing (novel): By Sarei Sarun, Ping Lomprapleng
- Director: Prerapol Keadjareng
- Screenwriter: Ping Lomprapleng
- Company Name: PolyPlus
- Patcharapa Chaichue (Aum) as Jing Jai
- Tik Jesadaporn Pholdee as Sang Dee
- Poy Paweena Thansrisuroj as Character Name
- Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Character Name
- Tik Shiro as Character Name
- Maneenot Samansut as Character Name
- Sombat Methinee as Character Name
- X Piya Wimuktayon as Character Name
Put more pictures here!
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere
MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Nang Sao Jing Jai Khub Nai San Dee
This series is a comedy movie. It's about both the main character lieing to each other. First San Dee saw Jing Jai wearing a very expensive dress but the dress is actually mistaken, it got switch with a actress, and San Dee saw Jing Jai looking a an expensive necklace. San Dee thinks Jing Jai is rich and Jing Jai thinks San Dee is rich. Then a rich family was finding their only child and San Dee was helping. Who is the child???? ( watch the series to find out)!