Phaw Nu bpen Superstar
- Title:Por Noo Phen Superstar
- Also known Names: My Daddy is a Superstar | Por Noo Phen Superstar | พ่อหนูเป็นซูเปอร์สตาร์
- Episodes:: Said to be 19 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time:friday,saturday,sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: January 10, 2010--February 21, 2010
- Theme song: ??
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Dara VDO
- Weir Sukollawat Kanarot as Danthep
- Jakajun Akumsiri Suwannasuk as Kate
- Ying Ploypapas Thananchaiyakarn as Ida
- TengNeung Kritnagan Maneepagaphan as Keeta
- Glom Noppon Pitaklohpanit as Tarnchai Tom
- Grace Karnklao Duaysienklao as Praifah
- Pornrampa Sookdaipung as Character Name
- Noom Surawut Maikun as Danai
- Tum Wichaya Jarujinda as Character Name
- Kob Papassara Teychapaiboon as Character Name
- Oliver Beaver as Pung
- Wunchai Pawibul as Character Name
- Gino Chayanin Taowiset as Nemo
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Danthep is an entertainer, a triple threat, he’s a dancer/singer/actor. He’s got everything going for him. He’s dating Praifah, a supermodel and they are going to get engage in a month. Everything is peachy until he receives a puzzling email from a young girl name Ida who is claiming him to be her father and Kate, Danthep’s former girlfriend from his teenage years, as her mother. Another big whopper, Ida intends to come to Thailand to see him. The email troubles Danthep, so he tells his personal assistant Pung that roughly 15 years ago, he might have gotten a girl pregnant one summer in Holland, the girl is Kate. Without finding out the truth, Kate’s mother lies to him and barred him from seeing Kate ever again, so he doesn't feel sure if Ida is his daughter. Regardless if it is true or not, he knows it could get messy if people knew the details of his relationship with Ida. He is an entertainer and having a love-child at such a young age, true or not, it will be a big scandal. He has to control the situation.
Ida lies to Kate about going on a school summer trip and goes to Thailand instead and Danthep does allow her to stay with him. Kate promised herself years ago that she would never come to Thailand, but because of a very important business trip she goes back. The family is reunited when Kate's close friend, lies to her about visiting a friend in the hospital. Walking into the hospital room alone Kate is surprised to see her daughter lying in the hospital bed when Danthep walks into the room.
For years, Kate believed that Danthep abandoned her and didn't want to take responsibility for their child, but this is all a misunderstanding feed to her by her mother. In truth, Danthep never knew about her pregnancy because he was told her miscarried. With Ida in Thailand and staying with Danthep, Kate and Danthep meet again, and life becomes more complicated for Danthep because one, he still has feelings for Kate. Two, he now has a big secret to hide from the public.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..