Khun Por Whan Whaw
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Khun Por Whan Whaw (คุณพ่อหวานแหวว)
- Also known as: The Girly Father
- Duration: 17 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday - Thursday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: Oct. 13, 2010 - Dec. 8, 2010
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Dida
- Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon as San
- Pooklook Fonthip Watcharatrakul Ramida
- Gino Chayanin Taowiset as Manyu
- Noom Surawut Maikun as Chansak
- Pornrampa Sookdaipung as Seeda
- Putter Pattaranun Jamikorn as Tawan
- Pai Patit Pisitkul as Yon
- Kratip Chawallakorn Wanthanapisitkul as Deoun
- Manao Sornsin Maneewan as Character Name
- Toon Hirunyasap as Character Name
- Sombat Methinee as Character Name
- Dear Parisa as Character Name
“Pook Look” Fonthip Watcharatrakul is a guardian to a young 5 year old boy played by “Nong Nino” Chayanin Taowiset. He calls her mom but technically she is just his guardian. Three days before she was scheduled to marry his father Chansak (played by Soonwut Maigun), he dies and she is given custody of Manyu to whom she adores and has known since he was a baby.
Manyu’s mother is Seeda (Pear Pormrampa), she left Manyu’s father when Manyu was still a baby for America. Before she passed away, she asked her younger brother San (Vee Veeraphap) to go find Manyu and bring him to America to inherit her Will. Seeda also asked San to take care and become father to Manyu on her behalf.
Thus the battle begins between the uncle and the stepmother who equally want to be a parent to Manyu. San believes he can do a better job at raising Manyu because he is a man–a little boy needs a father. A woman can only teach a boy so much. Ramida (Pook Look) argues she can be both mother and father to little Manyu by occasionally dressing up as a guy to which Manyu calls “Por Dap (Daddy Dap)”. Manyu knows it just a game. Underneath the manly clothes and fake mustache, Manyu knows it is Ramida or his “Mae Da (Mother Da)”. Kids at school, especially this kid named Boyd were teasing Manyu for not having a father. They said is going to turn out gay because he doesn’t have a father, so Ramida dresses up as a guy and told him she can both his father and mother.
credit lyn's blog
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..