Yah Leum Chan (2014)
- Title: Yah Leum Chan (อย่าลืมฉัน)
- English Title: Forget Me Not
- Relate To: Ya Luem Chan
- Genre: Romance/Drama
- Duration: 13 Episodes
- Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday (20:15)
- Broadcast Period: April 3, 2014 --- May 15, 2014
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Broadcast Network: Channel 3
- Company Name: Lakorn Thai
- Producer: Da Hathairat Amitawanee
- Director: Jaew Yutthana Lopanpaiboonjet
- Screenwriter: Nutt Nuttya Singkonwilai
- Tik Jesadaporn Pholdee as Khemachad
- Anne Thongprasom as Suriyawadee/Suriyong
- Rita Sririta Jensen as Gaenlong
- Kong Saharat Sangkapricha as Eua
- Boy Pidsanu Nimsakul as Weeboon
- Montri Janeaksorn (Pu) as Somkit
- Aom Sakaojai Poolsawad as Orn
- Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as Aum
- Noey Chotika Wongwilas as Wanita
- Haru Yamaguchi as Vivian
- Nareumon Pongsupab as Malai
- Hayden Fisher as Kai
- Joshua Fisher as Gai
- Toon Hirasub as Pord
- Wasana Sitiwaet as Nappa
- Sompope Winjateekun as Athit
- Joy Chuancheun as Cheun
- Setha Sirachaya as Jaosong Chawalit
- Krunpon Tiensuwan s Chanat
- Kunteera Yordchang as Honey
- Naphon Phromsuwan (Stop) as Winyu
- Sineena Porthiwae as Yai Noi
- Buncha Choomchaiwaet as Buncha
- Peter Tuinstra as Oliver (cameo)
Yah Leum Chan is a love story between a young man and a young woman during college. "Forget me not" is the flower of love and promise.
Before saying goodbye, Khemachad (Tik) gave Suriyawadee (Anne) a flower ring engraved with the words "Yah Leum Chan" (Forget Me Not) to remind their hearts of the saying "We will have each other forever, forget me not. If you still love me, then wear it with you, but if this love is ruined, then please take it off."
Wadee met with a family crisis, so she had to quit school and marry an elderly man. She married him only in name because he wanted her to marry his son but his son refused so he married her instead. His son later regretted this decision when he realized that he missed his most important chance.
Wadee disappeared from Khem's life without saying goodbye causing him great despair. When he found out that she married a wealthy man, he turned into a vengeful person. At the same time, he was trying to finish his studies and worked hard until he became a successful businessman. However, his past was still haunting him so he could never love anyone else. He became a hot tempered person with a bad mouth who can get angry at anything.
One day, Wadee came back into Khem's life in the name of Mrs. Suriyong, while she was trying to find a job to raise her two sons. Love, desire, anger, and revenge has started. Suriyong came back because of love, she came back to find her heart. Since Suriyong wanted to know how Khem was feeling and she wanted to learn about the man she loves, she decided to keep her past inside. Khemachad didn't want to love and didn't want to see her face but because of his desires, he decided to get even with her. When the two bruised hearts are getting hurt even more because they had never recovered in the first place, there are more than one lesson in love to be learned. How will they get through this test of love when both of them doesn't want to be apart and doesn't want the other to love someone else?
Original Sound Track
- คนแพ้ที่ไม่มีน้ำตา/Khun Pae Thi Mai Mee Nam Tah - (A Loser Who Has No Tears) by Bird Thongchai McIntyre
- Soo Glaang Jai Tur/A Tu Corazon - (To Your Heart) by Rose Sirintip
- Jeb Kae Nai Gor Yang Ruk Yoo - (However Much I'm Hurt, I Still Love You) by Yes'sir Days ft. Fim
- This is a remake of Pete Thongjure and Ann Siriam's 1998 version.
- Anne and Tik finally pair up for the first time since they started their career more than a decade ago.
Credit: Nat at KA for Synopsis (edited by Phat) and Anony for song description; bubba at AF for ratings summary