Dao Kaew Duen
- Title: Dao Kaew Duen (ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน)
- Also known as: The Star Circles the Moon
- Duration: 11 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Action/Comedy
- Popularity: ??
- Air time: Wed-Thurs
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: August 29, 2013 - October 3, 2013
- Theme song: เล่นของสูง - NEW JIEW by: New Jiew
- Relate to: Dao Kiang Duen
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Broadcast Thai
- Aum Atichart Chumnanon as Khun Chai Jan (Mom Ratchawong Jantarapanu Noparat)
- Janie Tienphosuwan as Prakai Dao
- Prang Kannarun as Khun Ying Nim
- Kong Karoon Sosothikul as Pongjan Pipithimonkon
- Bovy Atma Chewanitphan as Lin
- Veerawan Phongam (Ying) as Orn
- Weerakit Warutchayuth (Been) as
- Lift Supoj Janjareon as Din
- Ron Pattharapon ToOun as
- Nipaporn Thititanakarn as
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
A story about a woman who wants a child and is looking for the best candidate for her unborn child.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Its about a photographer Dao (Janie) wanting a child badly before she reaches the age of 35, she has two candidates in mind the first is Khun Chai Jan (Aum) and the other is a playboy. Condientally Dao and Chai Jan meet by fate but have a bad first meet , and she wants him to be the sperm father of her unborn child without knowing they really must have been fated to love. Without realizing they slowly start to fall in love with each other.. Will they overcome the challenges of background? Will his mother execpt Dao as the wife and stop match making him ? Will he find out the true reason she was being so nice to him? At the end of the day will they have children and live life to the fullest meaningfully ?
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- interesting fact?