Ku Kaen San Ruk 2021
- Title: คู่แค้นแสนรัก / Koo Kaen San Ruk
- Also known as: My Beloved Enemy
- Duration: 17 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romantic/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: February 21, 2021 --- April 2, 2021
- Theme song:
- Related to: Ku Kaen San Ruk (2011)
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Polyplus
- Michael Pataradet Sa-nguankwamdee as Songkran Thanakul
- Mookda Narinrak as Ingdao Naowarat / Daopradub Tubjakrawan
- Jayda Sarunya as Ingjun Naowarat
- Thongpoom Siripipat as Vidsanu
- Jaibua Hidding as Moddang
- Nutt Atirutt Singhaaumpol as Sia Au
- Cookie Yda Suwanpattana as Marin
- Tack Parunyu Rojanawuttitum as San
- Fern Thitinan Suwanthaworn as Character Name
- Joy Chonticha Nuamsukon as Rosita
- Safe Sethapuk Disneevej as Character Name
- Effy Wanrada Petchamnan as Character Name
- Plaifah Siraacha as Character Name
- Gina Virahya Pattarachokchai as Character Name
- Phutharit Prombandal (Wit) as Nai Saeng
- Teerapong Leowrakwong as Sak
- Passorn Boonyakiart as Character Name
- Suthep Prayoonpitak as Character Name
- Wayne Falconer as Character Name
- Piyada Penjinda as Character Name
- Ratree Wittawat as Character Name
- Thanatchaphan Buranachiwawilai as Character Name
- Pattai Chaidi Dididi as Character Name
Songkran is a real estate mogul a total womanizer with a son named Pe. But he didn’t start out like this, though. Pe’s mother left him when he was young to be with another man. Kran was heartbroken and began treating women like toys and gained the nickname ‘Invincible Casanova’ along with his best friend Sia Ou who runs a modelling agency.
Ingdao and her family own a large orange farm. She’s the type that takes no crap from anyone. Thanks to her huge mole and unkempt appearance she is often viewed as ugly. Nevertheless, she has a boyfriend named Nu, a dashing and mild-mannered teacher from the same town.
Songkran and his father have been eyeing a piece of land that Ingdao’s father, Saeng, currently owns. It was given to him by his late wife so he cherishes it very much.
One day, Ingjun, Ingdao’s little sister who had been studying in Bangkok, finally gets sick of all the odd jobs she has and decides to apply for a job at Songkran’s company along with her friend, Marin. Both Ingjun and Marin are accepted as accountants.
Songkran made connections between Saeng and Ingjun and came up with a plan on how to get his hands on that piece of land.
Songkran begins to woo Ingjun and she falls for him hard and fast. His family is even in on the plan, acting all loving when she visits their home.
Soon, she willingly signs over the rights to that piece of land her father had given to her. She was able to come to this decision because of her rocky relationships with her own father.
After Songkran obtains proper documents, he leaves her. Ingjun was devastated.
Furious, Ingdao wants to take revenge for her younger sister who tried to commit suicide along with getting their land back.
But knowing that Songkran will never fall for her in her current state, she is helped by her best friend Moddaeng and transformed into a gorgeous woman named Daopradub. (credit to:mydramalist)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake.