- Title: Kuan Kammathep
- Also known as: The Cupid Gang / ก๊วนกามเทพ / Ntry (Khmer) Title: Jomnong Snae Peakdey
- Duration: 32 Episodes
- Genre: Romantic Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Mon - Fri @ 7h15pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 28 May 2009 - July 2009
- Theme song:"Yoo Diow" by Wan Thanakrit Panichawit
- Ending Theme song: "Kon Yen Chah Mai Lurah Krai" by Namcha Cheranut Yusanonda
- Producer: Janjira Joojang (Tok)
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Duang Malee Manee Jun
- Tye Nattapol Leeyawanich as Watit Trakunaphibuna
- Peeranee Kongthai (Matt) as Gaysara
- Janjira Joojang (Tok) as Plerntha
- Pupae Ramawadee Sirisuka as Somporn
- Ton Jakkrit Ammarat as Rongmuang
- Erk Butsakon Tantiphana as Kingkaew
- Jaruwan Panyopas as
- Duangjai Hataikarn as
- Tai Phenpak Sirikul as
- Kalaya Lerdkasemsap as
- Toy Setha Sirachaya as
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Duang Dao wants her only daughter Gaysara (Matt Peeranee) to marry into the Trakunaphibuna family because in the past she failed to be a daughter-in-law in that family. When her daughter, who is half Thai and farang returns to Thailand, she immediately sets her plan in motion to trap Watit (Tye Nattapol), the male heir to the Trakunaphibuna family. Duang Dao’s master match-making plan is helped by her three good friends Plerntha, Somporn, and Nualnoi.
Duang Dao trains her daughter to be a polite and obedient, which opposes all of Gaysara’s personality. In reality, she is outrageous, spontaneous, and everything Watit hates in a woman. Watit is an old-fashioned and conservative man, he doesn’t want a wife who stands beside or ahead of him, he wants a wife who is subservient and stands behind him, literally.
Though Duang Dao tries her best to pair Watit and Gaysara together, she ultimately fails. Luckily for her, her mother Raunthong is friends with Watit’s grandmother.
In the end, Watit escape his fate with Gaysara, he is force into an arrange marriage with Gaysara by his grandmother. Watit gives Gaysara his name but does not take her as a “wife”, meaning they are legally married but they don’t have relations.
Because they are polar opposites of each other, Watit is a strict conservative man and Gaysara is a spontaneous fun woman, they often fight. Eventually, love develops in their marriage as they learn to appreciate and see the value of each other’s differences.
For a while, things were going well for Gaysara and Watit until Roger, Gaysara’s ex-boyfriend comes into the picture.
Credit to Lyn's Lakorns http://iheartlakorns.com/
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..