Wan Thanakrit Panichawit
- Name: Thanakrit Panichawit (ธนกฤต พานิชวิทย์)
- Nickname: Wan (ว่าน) aka Wan AF2
- Profession: singer/actor/song writer/DJ
- Date of birth: Aug. 12, 1985
- Birthplace: Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Height: 180cm
- Marital Status: Dating Fang Dhanantorn Neerasingh
- Education: Bachelor Degree Ratchapat Jankasem University (Faculty of Humanities and Social Science)
About (Delete this and Add name/nickname)
Wan was one of the 12 contestants of Academy Fantasia Season 2. He's also known as Wan AF2. Waan is currently a DJ at two radio stations. He's a DJ as 89Banana on Monday through Friday from 4-6PM, and at 94EFM on Saturday and Sunday at 2-5PM with Phanupol Ekpetch (Jo AF2). Aside from being a singer, actor, and a DJ, he's also a song writer.
- Peun Ruk Nak Lah Fun with AF2 (Ch.7)
- Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Rotmay Kaneungnij Jaksamittanon (Ch.3 2006)
- Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Rotmay Kaneungnij Jaksamittanon (Ch.ITV 2006)
- Pok Pah Peur Mae (Ch.9 2007)
- Fai Deurn Hah Gub Fon Deurn Hok (Ch.9 2007)
- Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan (Ch.7 2009)
- Tat Dao Bussaya (2009) with Rotmay Kaneungnij Jaksamittanon (Ch.3 2010)
- Ruk Lon Lon 9 Kon 4 Ku (Modern 9 TV 2010)
- Pla Lhai Paai Daeng with Jaja Primrata Dejudom (Ch.3 2011)
- Mia Taeng (Ch.3 2011)
- Samee 2013 (Ch.3 2013) with Mint Natwara Wongwasana
- Ruk Tong Om (Ch.3 2014) with Toey Jarinporn Joonkiat
- Plerng Naree (Ch.3 2016) with Saimai Maneerat
- Meun Kon La Faak Fah (Ch.3 2017) with Mint Natwara Wongwasana
- Yern Pay Lay Say Ma Gu Teh (2007) as Sahat
- Before Valentine Gon Ruk...Moon Rob Tua Rao (2009) as Suthee
- Sweety Movie (2011)
- Baby Hip-Pro (only sang one song, titled "Waak!!")
- Patibatkarn Ray Kai Fun (with AF2)
- Dream Team (with AF1 and AF2)
- Plam Plam (with Jo AF2 and My AF2)
- Soul Much In Love (with AF1, AF2, and AF3)
- AF The Musical "Ngern Ngern Ngern" Sountrack
- Wan Soloist (Wan's first solo album/2007)
- AF The Musical "Jojo-san" Sountrack
- Asoke (3rd Album/2011)
- Honda Click
- Phillip Light Bulb
- "Proh Dao" for Patcha Anegayuwat (Patcha AF2) in the album "Patcha the Miracle 6"
- "Kon Glai Glai" for Jennifer Kim
- a song for Totsachai Chanaattakarn (Kie AF5) in AF5's album, written with Big Thanat Thanyaharn
- a song for Yotsanan Wongseng (Wan AF5) in AF5's album, written with Jak Chawin Jitsomboon
- "Ruk Moon Wien" for himself and Phanupol Ekpetch (Jo AF2). It was used in a TV show called "Joh Jai"
- songs for Notto's album, written with Jak Chawin Jitsomboon
- "Wun Took Wun Sook" for a radio sho on 106.5 Greenwave called, Club Friday
- 2 songs for a lakorn, Guan Kammatep
Songs Sang During AF2
- week 1 - "Mod Kum Tarm"
- week 2 - "Piang Sob Tah"
- week 3 - "Kid Marg" and "Lek Lek Noy Noy"
- week 4 - "Len Kong Soong"
- week 5 - "Song Ruk" and "Sia Mai" (with AF2 males)
- week 6 - ???
- week 7 - "Krabee Rai Tiam Tarn"
- week 8 - "Prom Likit" and "Sook Gun Ter Rao" (with AF2)
- Awards Awards