Meun Kon La Faak Fah
- Title: เหมือนคนละฟากฟ้า / Meun Kon La Faak Fah
- Also known as: Different Like the Sky's Horizon
- Duration: 13 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Monday-Tuesday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: April 25, 2017 --- June 6, 2017
- Theme songs: Meuan Khon La Fak Fah by: Ton Thanasit
- Kho Chan Yuen Trongni by: จิ๊บ ปิยธิดา
- Relate to: Muean Khon La Fark Fah -1994
- Producer: Jariya Anfone
- Director: Man Maytee
- Screenwriter: Benjatara
- Company Name: Maker J Group
- Andrew Gregson (Andy) as Chatcharun
- Peeranee Kongthai (Matt) as Yothaka
- Vicky Sunisa Jett as Kingkarn
- Not Vorarit Fuangarome as Kritnai
- Wan Thanakrit Panichawit as Puchong
- Mint Natwara Wongwasana as Kusuma
- Mick Boromwuti Hiranyatithi as Same
- Nalin Hohler as Jane Jun
- Mam Jintara Sukapat as Kanika
- Santisuk Promsiri (Noom) as Ponthri Tagerng
- Chomchay Chatwilai as Grandma Lamut
- Daungjai Hathaikarn Aunt Malai
- Deuan Prima Ratchata as Character Name
- Tassawan Seneewongse Na Ayutthaya as Character Name
- Pratana Banjongsang as Character Name
- Rong Kaomulkadee as Character Name
- James Kitkasem McFadden as Character Name
- Koi Naruemon Phongsuphap as Character Name
- Ou Smithi Likhitmaskul as Character Name
- Wiwat Phasomsab as Character Name
- Kosawis Piyasakulkaew as Character Name
Basically n'ek's mom married p'ek's dad, so they end up as step-siblings. p'ek thinks n'ek and her mom are gold diggers. N'ek is somewhat of a rebel and one of those "modern" types while p'ek is conservative. I think she was a model? So p'ek thinks she's easy on top of being a gold digger and n'ek encourages that misconception to annoy him. They bicker. A lot.
credit to: jeanie1 @ asianfuse forum.
The main heroine is a girl who separated from her mother and sent to study in America. she believes that her mother doesn't love her. Her mother was a former prostitute , our heroine meets with her mother in Canada and finds out that she is getting married to a man named Peter. she became upset because of her mother's decision , A few months later her mother divorced with Peter, and received money and a house as compensation for divorce. her mother promised her that she won't marry again and become a good mother. Our hero was in love with a girl who worked at the bar. She became pregnant, and he wanted to marry her, but his father was against it. His father hired a detective and found out that she cheated on his son. He showed the photos to his son. The guy was shocked and hated her. After that, he went to live in Chiang Mai. Her mother and his father met in Canada while jogging and fell in love. They decided to get married. After the wedding, they moved to live in Thailand Our heroine was greatly disappointed and angry at her mother for her new marriage When the hero found out , They immediately disliked each other and always offends her , he hated both mother and daughter and wanted to destroy the marriage , but eventually fall in love. But what to do, because in the eyes of the public they were brother and sister . Credit goes TO Rania Aracelly Colunga
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Mam Jintara Sukapat and Willie Ruengrit McIntosh's Muean Khon La Fark Fah in 1994.
- Mam Jintara Sukapat was the lead actress in the original version. She plays Yothaka's mother in this version.
- Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan was originally contacted to play the leading man in here. However, he turned down the role to star in his wife's production for lakorn Ra Rerng Fai.
- Matt has been a big fan of Andrew since she was young. She suggested Andrew get casted alongside her to the producer for this lakorn.
- During this lakorn's fitting, Matt was so shy around Andrew that she couldn't even speak to him. She felt like it was her first day at work from when she first entered the industry.
- Andrew stated that he was afraid to speak to Matt at first because she looked mean.
Links Related to this page