Pla Lhai Paai Daeng
- Title: Pla Lhai Paai Daeng (ปลาไหลป้ายแดง)
- Also known as: Red License Plate Eel/A Brand New Eel
- Duration: 14 Episodes
- Genre: Romantic/Comedy
- Popularity: Rating of 8
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2011
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: King Somjing Srisuphap
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Good Feeling
- Cherry Khemapsorn Sirisukha as Pantaree (Pei Pei)
- Smart Krissada Pornweroj as Parit
- Wan Thanakrit Panichawit as Purim
- Jaja Primrata Dejudom as Bussakorn
- Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang) as Pisinee
- Deaw Suriyon Aroonwattanakul as Panjapol
- Meji Pimaksiporn Wingomin as Character Name
- Natthapat Wipatkornthrakul as Pakaporn
- Oh Warut Woratam as Piyawat
- Jessie Danai Thuntanasiriwong as Character Name
- Noey Chotika Wongwilas as Character Name
- Piyamas Maneeyakul as Character Name
- Pornpaka Siangsomboon as Character Name
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Character Name
- Krerk Chiller as Character Name
- Toy Setha Sirachaya as Character Name
- Yai Fundee Janyathanakorn as Character Name
- Natha Lloyd as Character Name
"Love..doesn't always end with a marriage like in the novels. It's actually the beginning of a couple..that follows with many stories. For example, 'Parit' a really style-less doctor who values religion greatly, fell in in love and married with Pantaree, a beautiful women who happens to be the niece of the owner of the largest undergarment company in the country. It seems like their story will end gracefully and happily."
"But life after marriage isn't a path of roses. Instead, he had to face obstacles that male relatives of Pantaree had left. Someone like Parit, who's only good at his job, but knows nothing about women, ended up having to become a part of a family where all the men in the house are philanderers. It's like being a snake..in the middle of eels, to the point where he wants to become an eel like them too.."
Parit, a corny and religious guy who graduated from the doctoral degree, works as the manager in the consulting company. He's an intelligent and hard working consultant.
One day, he gets a job to be the consultant for Thai Lingery Co. Ltd. the big lingeries company of country. So, he meets and falls in love at first sight with Pantaree or Pei Pei, a pretty granddaughter of this company's owner.
Pantaree doesn't like a flirty guy because every male members in her family are playboys. So, when she meets Parit, she admires his naivety. She tries to quietly flirt with him because she knows that Parit will surely not dare to flirt with her first.
It seems like their love end up with happiness. They gets married and live together. However, they both have to get through many barriers and tries to save their marriage life when Parit has to be the same family with the playboys who are slippery as eel. These guys try to change a naive guy like Parit to be the same as them and Parit is getting to like it and willing to become a brand new eel.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..