Mae Hua Lum Pong
- Title: Mae Hua Lam Pong (แม่หัวลำโพง)
- Also known as: Mae Hua lum pong
- Duration: 54 Eps
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
- Popularity: ??????
- Air time: Monday-Friday 6.45pm to 7.15pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: Dec14-March14
- Theme song:"Mae hua lum pong" By Earn The Star
- Ending Theme Song."Tee Jai Hai ter" Sua Yai
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Step Onward
- Namfon Patcharin as Sah
- Art Pasut Banyam as Gawin
- Patson Sarintu (Pat) as
- Jern Warunya Charoenpornsirisuk as Lily
- Ellely Kamonwan Srivilai as Character Name
- Ning Panita Pattanahirun as Character Name
- Uthen Jaturawit Kochanuam as Character Name
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Character Name
- Piyamas Maneeyakul as Character Name
- Attachai Anuntamek as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Sah (Namfon Patcharin) lives in Mae Hua Lumpong district where most drugs gets spread. Fon live in revenge of Root (Patson) because he killed her dad while boxing by giving her father excessive drugs in drinking water, now that is why Fon can fight and is good at boxing because once her father was killed she lets it out on fighting and fight all the drug dealers and help stopping it spread.
Officer Gawin (Art Pasut) comes into Mae Hua Lumpong in disguise in order to investigate and get those dealers in jail, especially the leader, which is Patson and his father but need to find evidence. Fon lives alone with her younger sister and mom, everyone is scared of her, as in to get in trouble with her because everybody in Mae Hua Lumpong area know how good Fon is in kicking people. Even Patson doesnt want to get involve with Fon, but when he wanted to do something back to Fon as revenge for hurting him, he'll do it on Fon's mum and sister.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..