Mummy Tee Rak
- Title: มามี้ที่รัก / Mummy Tee Rak
- Also known as: Mommy I Love You
- Duration: 14 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy/Family
- Popularity: low-rated
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: May 6, 2022 --- June 4, 2022
- Theme song:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Tor Supacha Krutnark
- Screenwriter: May Piangpaitoon Satrawaha & Porndee Satrawaha
- Company Name: Master One
- Credit: Klink.official Instagram
- Average rating of 1.7
- Episode 1: 1.5 (PREMIERE)
- Episode 2: 1.5
- Episode 3: 1.5
- Episode 4: 1.4
- Episode 5: 1.4
- Episode 6: 1.4
- Episode 7: 1.9
- Episode 8: 1.5
- Episode 9: 1.8
- Episode 10: 1.9
- Episode 11: 2.0
- Episode 12: 1.9
- Episode 13: 1.9
- Episode 14: 2.1(FINALE)
- Margie Rasri Balenciaga as Primma
- March Chutavuth as Phanu
- Gamsai as Primma's daughter
- Mona Anuthida as Character Name
- Bomb Tanin as Peera
- Joy Rinlanee Sripen as Gunnaree
- Nat Sakdatorn as Chanachol
- Pleng Keetapat Pongruea as Gunnaree's daughter
- Peterpan Thasapon Wiwitwaron as Character Name
- Veerawan Phongam (Ying) as Sarinta
- Deaw Suriyon Aroonwattanakul as Paramet
- Ryuji Nachawakorn Sirirak as Sarinta's son
- Smith Paswitch Boorananut as Character Name
- Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang) as Character Name
- Daungjai Hathaikarn as Character Name
- Waraphan Nguitrakul as Character Name
- Pensri Pinthong as Character Name
- Cine Phatrakorn as Character Name
- Jeff Yankawee as Character Name
- Baifern Patarin Jearasuk as Character Name
- Sommart Praihirun as Character Name
- Pratana Banjongsang as Character Name
- Koi Naruemon Phongsuphap as Character Name
- Samart Payakaroon as Character Name
Mummy Tee Rak revolves around three families.
One day, Primma finds herself pregnant with her boyfriend Panu. However, Panu has a bright future and is going abroad to study. Therefore, Primma decided to keep the fact of her pregnancy a secret and runs away to be a single mom. Several years pass before the returned Panu finds out that Primma was in fact pregnant with his child. He thus begins to attempt to win her back. However, Primma now has another suitor, Peera, who is a gentle chef.
Gunnaree, is a working woman and works as a financial controller. She has always thought of having a baby and so decides to freeze her eggs while they are in optimal condition and wait for the perfect sperm. One day, Gunnaree meets Chanachol who seems perfect for her. He allows her to use his sperm for the sperm insemination procedure because he too wants to have a child.
Unfortunately, they discover that this procedure is not allowed for unmarried couples. In order to fix their dilemma, Gunnarree proposes that they get married for the time being until they can both have a baby. Chanachol accepts the offer, but little does Gunnarree know that he has a secret — he is still in love with someone else.
Sarinta has to survive with her strict politician husband, Poramet, who views societal image and opinion more than anything in the world.
credits to: Soju at MyDramaList
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is Margie first comeback lakorn as main lead after her birth of twins.
- Nat first time being on Channel 3 since he was in different channels.