Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul
- Title: นางสาวไม่จำกัดนามสกุล / Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul
- Also known as: A Waiting Bride
- Duration: 28 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
- Popularity: Very Popular
- Air time: Monday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: OneHD
- Broadcast period: Dec 11, 2018 - Feb 11, 2019
- Theme song: ทางเดินแห่งรัก by: Gam Wichayanee Pearklin
- Related to: Nang Sao Mai Jam Gud Namsakul (1997)
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Chatkaew Susiwa
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- Mai Davika Hoorne as Riam
- Ter Chuntawit Thanasewee as Ongsa
- Golf Pichaya Nitipaisankul as Pakorn
- Nat Thephussadin Na Ayutthaya as Rachan (Arm)
- Ak Akarat as Thaweep
- Saksit Vejsupaporn (Tor) as Worapat (Pete)
- Neng Saran Naraprasertkul as Anon (Jet)
- Kanticha Chumma as Nokweed
- Jintanutda Lummakanon as Malin
- Yingying Sarucha as Kukkai
- Praew Chaisang as Lily
- Tinnapob Padoongtam as Character Name
- Pua Kittipong as Character Name
- Phun Chitnarong Visessompark as Character Name
- Pookie Paweenut Pangnakorn as Character Name
- Mild Anis Suwit as Character Name
- Klot Atthaseri as Riam's father
- Vichuda Pindum as Riam's mother
- Penpak Sirikul as Pakorn's mother
- Inthira Yeunyong as Character Name
- Suchao Pongwilai as Friend of Riam's father
Riam is a beautiful woman who's always been unlucky in love. After three failed relationships, she vows that love and marriage is bogus. One drunken night, she stumbles back to her apartment but mistakenly goes into her new neighbor’s apartment instead, Ongsa. He is her childhood classmate that she teased relentless because he was pimply faced and refused to help her cheat on tests. Ongsa, many years later, is an established chef who has clear skin and no glasses. Though Riam doesn’t recognize him immediately, Ongsa knows which pretty face he’s staring at. The next day, Riam collapses during a work meeting because of Chocolate Cyst, which is an ovarian endometrioma, a fluid filled cyst that forms in her ovaries. The doctor relents that there are two prognoses. The first one is to have surgery, but there’s a chance that it may return. The second option is to have a baby. Pregnancy lowers the risk. At first Riam doesn’t think her condition would likely escalate, but cancer is hereditary in her family, which makes her diagnosis even more grim. So Riam decides she shall go husband hunting and kick potential cancer to the curb. (Source: Lovefia's Blog)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Nang Sao Mai Jam Gud Namsakul starring Marsha Vadhanapanich (Pim) and Jo Jirayus Wattanasin.
- This will be the second time that Ter and Mai pairing up together.
- This will be Tor (who portrayed as Pete) very first lakorn for ONE HD Channel.
- Neng (who portrayed as Jet) never had much acting experience like the other 4 main casts except Tor (Pete), so this will be his second lakorn.
- In the previous version, Riam worked for a company which had many different offices. Whereas in this version, Mai Davika's Riam works as an employee who sells dog foods.
- In the 1997 version, Riam never had relationships with men, so she decided to find herself a right guy. Whereas in this version, Riam has gone through different relationship experiences and later finds out that she has chocolate cyst. Then she has to find a husband in order to get a right guy to make her get pregnant and get rid of the cyst. If not, then the cyst will turn into cancer.
- Interestingly, there are some new names and new characters in this version. Some characters from the previous version are not included in this lakorn.
- In the older lakorn, Korn's (the rich guy) original name was Worapon, not Korn like this version. Jet(young guy who has a crush on Riam) and Pete(a singer) are new characters for this new version.
Enable comment auto-refresher