- Title: นารีริษยา / Naree Rissaya
- English Translation: Envious Woman
- Duration: 33 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Period
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Mon-Fri
- Broadcast network: Channel 3(SD)
- Broadcast period: June 23, 2016 --- August 15, 2016
- Theme song:
- Producer: Varayuth Milinthachinda
- Director: Suthasit Dechintornnaruk
- Screenwriter: Paya Mona
- Company Name: Love Drama Company
- Mark Khanatsanan Naktakhe as Poodit
- Benz Natthida Trichaiya as Saiparn
- Ball Jitpanu as Napat
- Lena Lorena Schuett as Needa/Nida
- Ohm Kanin Stanley as Narin
- Pim Pimlapas Jungsura as BokKaew
- Looktarn Thipparat as Sirikarnya
- Nussara Pawanna (Lin) as Pim Nara
- Jome Sukol Sasijulaka as Khun Pramantep
- Koi Naruemon Phongsuphap as Pim Neepa
- Pawinar Chaleewsakul as Paa Non
A nobleman who cheats on his wife, with her sister because he thought that his wife cheated on him too. Saiparn (Benz), the daughter of the first wife. After her mother's death, Saiparn changed into a totally different person. She is clearly unhappy with her mother's death and blames it on her auntie. As she grew up, she became more mean toward everyone, except the maid who took care of her mother back then.Throughout the lakorn, the father dotes on Needa/Nida (Lena), the second wife's daughter more than he does with Saiparn. Seeing this, Saiparn plans her revenge by making them unhappy because every time she sees her father, stepsister, and auntie live with laughter and happiness, it makes her think of her mother's sadness and death. Really all she wants is her father to love her the same too. This drama is a revenge, drama, and romance genre.
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is the first lakorn to air on Channel 3SD.
- This was Benz first lakorn. She was only 16 years old when she took on the vengeful role of Saiparn.
- Due to her outstanding acting and conveyance of hatred towards her character's family, the director was concerned about Benz relationship with her family at home. She ensures that things are fine and that she comes from a loving and happy family. She just did a lot of research before playing her character.
Enable comment auto-refresher