Rak Fun Thalob
- Title: Rak Fun Thalob / รักฝุ่นตลบ
- Also known as: Love Chaotically
- Episode: 8 Episodes
- Genre: Romantic/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Sat
- Broadcast network: OneHD
- Broadcast period: June 25, 2016 --- On Air
- Theme song: "The Person who goes with her/you" Kangsom
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Add info here
- Kangsom Tanatat Chaiyaat as Pitch
- View Wannarot Sontichai as Preaw
- Gypsy Keerati Mahapreukpong as Wisha
- Ak Akarat as Pap
- Cherreen Nachjaree Horvejkul as
- Ferny Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul as
- Film Thanapat Kawila as
- Thongthong Mokjok as
Vill and Gypsy are best friends who are born on the same day, same year. Vill is a woman who is about to get married. And Gypsy is a woman who has never been in love. Vill's fiance cheats on her with another woman and she questions as to why her love failed. Vill and Gypsy run into a psychic one day and they're warned that they must visit 9 temples to pay their respects in order to get rid of their "gum," bad karma by their birthday or else they're both going to be single forever. Along the way, they meet Kangsom. Kangsom's lover just died a year or two ago, but he's fulfilling a promise they made together that they would pack up their backpacks and travel on a hiking journey or whatnot. Even without her, he fulfills the promise and takes flowers to visit her at a mountain cliff. There, they all meet. Since Kangsom's lover died, both Vill and Gypsy think that he's the one for them and begins the fight.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
On The Scene/BTS
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm??
- or something else??