Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang
- Title: Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (ทองเอก หมอยา ท่าโฉลง)
- Also known as: Thong Eak, The Pharmacist of Chaloang
- Duration: 14 episodes
- Genre: Historical/Comedy/Romance/Medical
- Popularity: A Hit
- Air time: Wednesday-Thursday @ 8:20PM
- Rerun air time: Monday-Thursday @ 7:05PM & Friday @ 6:45PM
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: January 31, 2019 -- March 20, 2019
- Rerun broadcast period: April 30, 2019 --
- Theme songs:
- Ratings: Thaitv3drama
- Producer: Kong (Piya Sawetpikul)
- Director: Chudapa Chantakett
- Screenwriter: Chudapa Chantakett
- Company Name: Sonix Boom
- Mario Muarer as Thong Ek
- Kimberley Anne Woltemas as Chaba
- Panjan Kawin Imanothai as Kla
- Namwhan Phulita Supinchompoo as Pong
- Tita Chayanit Chayjaroen as Klim
- Sarin Inpitar Ronnakiat as Perm
- Pat Napapa Thantrakul as Chongko
- Freudonidas (Freud) Natthapong Chartpong as Piak
- Pang Panchanida Seesaamram as Perng
- Ratklao Amaradit as Mae Mun
- Ton Jakkrit Ammarat as Than Khun / Chaba's father
- Mam Jintara Sukapat as Khun Nai Saiyud / Chaba's mother
- Sriphan Chunechomboon as Yuan / Perm's mother
- Rong Kaomulkadee as Grandfather Thong In
- Nat Thephussadin Na Ayutthaya as Thun Chai Pin
- Thanya Wachirabunjong as Character Name
- Nichkhun Horvejkul (Cameo)
- Margie Rasri Balenciaga (Cameo)
This drama is a romantic comedy set in the reign of Rama 5 about a pharmacist. Thong In is an experienced doctor who has treated many people. He has a grandson named Thong Ake (Mario) who wants to become a traditional doctor. He also studies ancient Thai medicine. One day, Thong In isolates himself after one of his patients dies and he's blamed for his death. He doesn't want Thong Ake to become a doctor and go through the same. Still, Thong Ake is determined to prove himself to his grandfather. Chaba (Kimberley) is a tough and fearless girl. She prefers to fight with swords than do household chores. After meeting Thong Ake's grandfather, she becomes interested in traditional medicine and wants to become a doctor as well. Thong Ake starts teaching her and although they don't get along at first, they eventually fall in love. (Source: MyDramaList)
- This lakorn is available on Netflix as of September 20, 2019. It is the very first Ch.3 lakorn to be made available on Netflix. It is also one of the first Thai dramas ever in history to be broadcast in South Korea.
- In various interviews, Mario Muarer jokingly called himself and Kimberly Ann Voltemas the new "MK" (koo jin or "fantasy couple”).
- The first teaser received 700,000 views in 24 hours on Facebook.
- The music video for Mario Muarer's OST, which was released two weeks before the lakorn was broadcast, exceeded half a million views in 3 days and reached one million views in 7 days.
- After the first episode premiered, the lakorn's hashtag on Twitter trended in first place in Thailand and third place worldwide. 10,000 people also watched the drama via the popular live stream application TRUE.
- The lakorn's hashtag trended in second place worldwide after the second episode premiered.
- Four days after the lakorn aired, the first clip of episode one on YouTube accumulated one million views, 15K likes and 1.4K comments. In only six days (one day before the second episode aired), it had already garnered 2.1 million views, 24K likes and 1.9K comments, setting a new record for lakorns streamed online.
- During its finale episode, the hashtag on Twitter trended in second place worldwide, first place in Thailand and continued trending in the top ten hashtags for the rest of that day.
- Nichkhun Horvejkul from the South Korean boy band 2PM, Margie Rasri Balenciaga and Pat Napapa Thantrakul's son made guest appearances.
- Due to the crazy popularity and success of this lakorn, it was broadcast on Ch.3 once again only one month after it finished airing.