- Title: Neur Mek
- Also known as: Beyond Comparison // เหนือเมฆ // Above the Cloud (Literal Thai Translation)
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Action/Drama
- Popularity: Rating of 11
- Air time: Mon-Tue @ 8:30PM
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: March 16, 2010 - May 4, 2010
- Theme song: opening: "Neur Mek" Noom Atthaporn Teemakorn
closing: "Tah Plao" Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya
- Related to: Nuer Mek 2
- Director: Nonsee Nimitboot
- Screenwriter: Dr. Tatthai Thanawat
- Company Name: Metha Lae Mahaniyom
- Chakrit Yamnarm (Krit) as Payu
- Cherry Khemapsorn Sirisukha as Fah
- Too Noppon Gomarachun as Meka
- Sinjai Plengpanich (Nok) as Napa
- Koy Ratchawin Wongviriya as Tohrung
- Art Pasut Banyam as Kraam
- Bovy Atma Chewanitphan as Hong
- Sruangsuda Lawanprasert as Ornin
- Poo Anuwat Niwatawong as Aisoon
- Jason Young as Tawan
- Pang Patsachon Soopree as Ploy
- Run Natthamanakarn Srinikornchote as Saifon
- Patthanapon Koonchorn Na Ayudhya as Thep
- San Panomkorn Tungtatsawat as Intatch
- Tuarae Chernyim as Haeb
- Somjit Jongjorhor as Waan
- Kriengkrai Oonhanan as Inthanon
- Prissana Glumpinij as Aree
- Kob Songsit Rungnopakunsi as Agard
- Mawin Taweepol as guest appearance
- Peter Maiocchi as
Payu (Chakrit Yamnam) is the son of Meka (Nophon “Ah’Too” Komarachoon), a popular politician with a good heart. Meka is a widower and a single father. He has raised his son Payu alone since the death of his wife years ago, when Payu was a boy. Payu loves his father dearly and like wise, Meka loves his son Payu dearly. They have a strong bond. Meka is dating Napa (Nok Sinjai), a confident police woman, she is the captain of the Special Investigative Unit in the police force.
Unlike Meka who has a good relationship with his son, Napa has a strained relationship with her daughter Fah (“Cherry” Khemupsorn Sirisukha). Her daughter Fah blames her for the death of her husband Akat, Fah’s father, he committed suicide. Since the death of Akat, Napa’s daughter Fah has distance herself from her. Fah went out on her own and graduated with a degree in computers. She works as a computer programmer and on the side, she does illegal hacking, which further puts a strain on her relationship with her police officer mother Napa.
Fate played a cruel joke on Payu and Fah, as both were framed for horrible crimes at the same time. At Payu’s graduation party, he earned a master degree from America, Payu was drugged and all his friends were murdered. Because he had the weapon (a gun) in his hands, he was blamed for murders. As for Fah, she was caught hacking and accused of soliciting drugs to kids. Both are innocent, though the evidence clearly pointed to them as the culprit. Payu tried to seek help from his father, but his father acted coldly towards him, like wise with Fah with her mother. Both parents turned their backs on their children.
Though fate can be cruel, fate can also be a blessing in disguise for fate brought them together. Payu and Fah met on the day they were being transported to prison, a killer was after them and they escaped together. Payu and Fah, realizing they were in the same boat, journeyed together to find the truth as to why people are after them. On their way, they met Torung (“Koi” Rachawin Wongviriya), a brassy young woman, and she joined them on their journey to find the truth. All three is are being hunted by Lieutenant Kraam (’Art’ Pasut Baanyam), an enthusiastic young police officer who is part of the Special Investigation Unit.
As they dig deeper in their search for the truth, they discovered they are being hunted down by a governmental organization called the ‘organ’. The ‘organ’ is governed by 4 individuals, one of which is Payu’s father Meka. The ‘organ’ is an influential organization in Thai society, they work in the shadows, controlling the economic and political affairs of Thailand. Now the question is this, what do they want with Fah and Payu, you will have to watch it to find out.
In the backdrop of suspense and mystery, Fah and Payu fall in love as they journey together to prove their innocence. There is also a love triangle between Payu, Fah, and Torung.
~Credit to Lyn's Lakorn Blog~
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Noom Atthaporn Teemakorn is the acting coach for this lakorn