- Title: ปาก / Pak
- Also known as: Mouth
- Duration: 18 Episodes
- Genre: Romance/Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air Time: Monday&Tuesday
- Broadcast Network: CH. GMM25
- Broadcast Period: September 3, 2018 --- October 30, 2018
- Theme Song:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- Kaew Jarinya Sirimongkolsakul as Mayrai
- Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng as Tong
- Saiparn Apinya Sakuljaroensuk as Roi
- Pai Patit Pisitkul as Urot
- Maneerat Kumoun (Ae) as Sopee
- Tangmo Pongpisut as Character Name
- Airin Yoogthatat as Truta
- Ong Khemarat Soonthornnont as Character Name
- Dao Nathapatsorn Simasthien as Sajee
- Lalita Jungwattanakit as Character Name
- Kittiphong Tantichinanon (Pop) as Character Name
- Book Pongnirun Kantajinda as Character Name
Mayrai, a plain chinese looking girl, started to work at a law firm after graduation. She works there awkwardly because of her workmates. They're foul-mouthed and are always mocking each other with dirty jokes and some often criticize her. She starts to have a crush on Urot as soon as she saw him. He's a handsome and smart guy but people say that he's picky about his lover and that he dumped many women. Mayrai met him at his clinic when she needed treatment for her rash, but later she secretly heard him saying that she annoys him. Urot falls in love with Roi, sister of Mayrai's boss, who just came back from England. She is a beautifully chic woman and just as foul-mouthed as her workmates. She loves to be a star and to party. Roi might seem like a great and smart woman, but she's actually undependable. She doesn't like hard work and tries to avoid it. She's only dating Urot because of his money. Mayrai later gets involved with Tong, brother of her boss, because he's honest and outspoken. Sometimes, people don't like to talk to him for this, including Mayrai but she thinks he is pleasant. Initially, they met because of her boss, but because of circumstances they start living in the same apartment. (Source: MyDramaList)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or interesting info about this lakorn
- someone broke their arm??
- or something else??