- Title: Ubatruk Karmkobfah (อุบัติรักข้ามขอบฟ้า)
- Also known as: Love Beyond Frontier
- Duration: 25 Episodes
- Genre: Romantic/Comedy
- Popularity: -
- Air time: Sat-Sun 9:00PM
- Broadcast network: Modern 9 TV (ch. 9)
- Broadcast period: Aug. 9, 2008 - Nov. 2, 2008
- Theme song: "YingRuk...YingJeb" by Golf Mike
- Related Show: Ubatruk Karmkobfah 2 (sequel)
- Producer: -
- Director: Ping Lumpraplerng
- Screenwriter: Ping Lumpraplerng
- Company Name: G'MM TV
- Golf Pichaya Nitipaisankul as Golf
- Mike Pirath Nitipaisankul as Mike
- Toey Jarinporn Joonkiat as Ple (เปิ้ล)
- Peak Patsaya Kreursuwansiri as Pat (แพท)
- Ornanong Panyawong as Pon (พร)
- Pun Paiboonkiat Keawkaew as Chuang (ช่วง)
- Natha Lloyd as Pa (ภา)
- Krerk Chiller as Boh (โบ้)
- Dilok Tonwattana as Niroot (นิรุติ)
- Nuttapong Tangkasem (D.J. Pong) as Plu (พลู)
Mike is a young man who is half Thai and Japanese. Mike has lived in Japan all his life and decides one day he wants to travel to Thailand to search for his mother. He goes to Thailand unprepared and finds himself encountering many new things.
Mike eventually meets up with Pat (Peak), a free spirit young woman.
In a series of bizarre events, Mike and Pat will meet up with Pern and Golf and find themselves living in the same apartment building managed by Pern.
Golf is hot headed fellow who doesn’t give in to anyone so he clashes with Mike often. Eventually Golf and Mike find a connection because they learn they are siblings. They share a mother.
From Lyn's Lakorn Blog 
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn